The Discover-Your-Joy Teleclass Program
Laughter Meditation 101
6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST
(all calls are recorded)
A transformative group teleclass program where you experience the power of laughter, find anxiety relief, heal your pain, let go of stress, and discover joy and inner peace — all in a supportive community .
……• Do you want to change your life?
……• Would you like more love, creativity and happiness?
……• Are you ready to re-ignite your passion for work and play?
If so, I personally invite you to discover the power, ease, and joy of Laughter Meditation
Laughter Meditation 101—a transformative 5-week experience—helps you find your center, your peace, and your authentic self. Each month we share laughter practices and lessons on releasing pain, finding anxiety relief and discovering joy. Experience a supportive community, and the sheer delight that laughter meditation techniques bring, enriching your life from the very first class and deepening in impact over the course of the program.
This radical new approach—called Expressive Meditation— dissolves anxiety and increases your ability to access the joy, happiness and peace that is your essential nature. Originating in ancient Eastern meditation traditions (including Hotei, the Laughing Buddha from 16th century Japan) Expressive Meditation Techniques help release mental, physical and emotional tensions from the body and mind. The Laughter Meditation program provides all well-known physical, emotional, and healing benefits of mediation yet it doesn’t require total silence, sitting in the lotus position, or breathing in special ways.
“The best meditation course I have ever taken“–Natalie Jones
What is Laughter Meditation, and why would I need a class to laugh?
- Laughter Meditation has two stages: in the first stage we laugh together for no reason. In the second stage we sit in silence together. The idea is to encourage and inspire you to deliberately bring more laughter into your life and to learn about the many benefits laughter has for body, mind, heart and soul.
- Studies have shown that laughter lowers stress (we all feel better after a good laugh, don’t we?), boosts the immune system, and can lower cholesterol and blood pressure. It is even good for digestion. It is well-known that meditation techniques help reduce anxiety, and depression, allowing you to tap directly into your own source of natural well-being. Meditation also improves brain functioning, decision-making, and increases happiness.
- In Laughter Meditation 101 you can directly experience how much more balanced and energized you feel. Participants are supported and inspired to deepen their self-awareness and self-appreciation while discovering personal meaning and purpose.
How Laughter Meditation changed my life… and why I might be the right teacher for you
I owe a lot to Laughter Meditation. This is how I discovered that meditation can be fun. In my experience, the laughter practice is one of the easiest ways to get into meditation. Laughter Meditation healed my anxiety and fear and unleashed my joy, creativity, and innate happiness. All my relationships benefited from this new inner peace, as did my health and well-being.
Over time, as I wanted to share this profound personal transformation, my path led to my first book being published. This in turn led to teaching groups, giving presentations and realizing that so many people could benefit from this simple yet profound technique. My purpose became clearer and I am now dedicated to sharing this powerful method worldwide.
My goal is to inspire you to feel more vitality, be connected to like-minded and like-hearted people, and to know that there is hope. There are solutions to depression, anxiety, and pain. Laughter Meditation helped me transform my pain and fear into joy and inner peace. The same can happen for you.
What is the Laughter Meditation 101 program?
The Laughter Meditation 101 program supports you to live, be and manifest all you are meant to be. You will experience a positive change in all areas of your life, including health and fitness, relationships, spiritually and emotionally, and at work. As you gain deeper insight and understanding about yourself you start to create the life you want and deserve. This class helps you find meaning in your life, connect to your inner wisdom and open to spiritual blessing.
Through the program you will:
- Learn 3 essential keys about meditation
- Discover your ability to transform anxiety into joy
- Become part of a supportive community
- Learn the power of laughter for the Law of Attraction
- Gain in self-confidence
- Increase your capacity for health, wealth and happiness
- Achieve greater focus and balance
Each class begins with teachings on a specific theme and then we do a short laughter meditation together. (Yes – it works very well over the phone – you will be amazed how much fun it is and how it brings us together to deepen the bond of our community.) After the laughter meditation, we have a questions, discussion, sharing period.
Here is a 3 minute video as a sample:
The levels and dimensions of experiencing and learning can be profound. At the end of each call I give you homework which includes deliberately bringing more laughter into each day. How wonderful is that!
By the end of this course you will feel like you’ve discovered a diamond mine, full of the highest quality, rarest gems on the planet. The learning is truly transformational and can be applied to all aspects of your life and your teaching.
– Heather A. Wandell, LMC
– Betsy Haimson, LMC, Madison, WI
Laughter meditation clears my mind and creates a space for complete peace, a beautiful silence that I have not been used to. I also get a rush of vitality that brings in all positives and eliminates all negatives. It helps heal pain and is extremely beneficial for my overall well-being.”
- Elena Benson, LMC, Monrovia, CA
“Pragito taught me the importance of adding Laughter Meditation to my life and how to remove “inner clutter” to find my “inner wisdom”. This alone was priceless. Also, I learned even with my disability of asthma, I could RECEIVE & SHARE the playful energy of Laughter Meditation.”
– Robyn McDowell, Richmond Hill, GA
Who is this for?
All of you who love laughter, want to find anxiety relief, enjoy life more and want others to enjoy life more
- Everyone who wants to be calm, relaxed and confident
- Everyone who wants inner peace
- Caring Professionals
- Social Workers and Volunteers
- Nursing Home Staff
- Healing Professionals
- Human Resource Employees
- Anyone who is very serious about life
- Clowns and Humor Professionals
More about your teacher Pragito Dove
Using the principles she teaches, Pragito Dove transformed her pain and fear into joy and inner peace. Now she shares these secrets with others. Pragito Dove is founder of the Laughing Buddhas Network and president of Discover Meditation Training Inc. She has trained extensively as a meditation master and spiritual teacher and is the leading authority on expressive meditation techniques in North America.
Based on the teachings in her new book Laughter, Tears, Silence:Expressive Meditations to Calm Your Mind and Open Your Heart and infused with her energy, wisdom and compassion, Pragito guides, encourages and inspires her students and workshop participants to create their lives the way they want them to be. Her work supports each person to live, be and manifest all they are meant to be. Pragito helps her clients find meaning in their lives, connect to their inner wisdom and open to spiritual blessing.