The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) is seeking participants for the “Help Desk” series featuring Panache Desai
March 13, 2014
(specific time TBD)
WHERE: San Francisco (specific location TBD)
Panache Desai is a contemporary thought leader whose message of love and self-acceptance has drawn thousands of people from around the world to his seminars and workshops. Not aligned with any religious or spiritual tradition, he empowers people to free themselves of pain, suffering, sadness, and self-limiting beliefs. In May 2014, he will publish his first book, Discovering Your Soul Signature: A 33-Day Path to Purpose, Passion and Joy.
Help Desk is a television show on OWN that features renowned teachers, authors and experts making themselves available in public spaces to provide advice to anyone who needs it. Help Desk is a deeply substantive series that grounds some of the great wisdom provided by today’s top experts and helps people live better and more fulfilling lives. Although the event is public, we are looking to secure a select group of participants who will be given priority to sit down with Panache.
What we are looking for:
We need people who are seeking advice to help them with a specific life issue or circumstance. Below are a few examples but we are open to hearing about any particular issue you would like to discuss.
-Dissatisfaction with career/feeling trapped
-Questioning faith or belief in a higher power
-Difficulties with weight loss
-Overcoming specific anxieties or fears
-Divorce or break-up
-Coping with job loss
-Issues revolving around sexual identity
-Sex and relationship issues
-Loss of a family member or friend
1. We need applicants to be available during the day March 13th in the San Francisco Area. Specific time and location TBA.
2. Provide a simple description of yourself (age, profession, relationship status) and contact information (e-mail and phone number)
3. Photo of yourself
4. Specific question(s) you would like to ask Panache
5. Single paragraph description of the specific life circumstance that led you to the question(s)
6. Please tell us how you heard about this opportunity (specific website, social media, word of mouth, etc.)
7. If selected, applicants will need to sign an appearance release.