Pragito Dove interview by Dr Trina Hess from the Association of Applied & Therapeutic Humor(AATH), May 26th, 2011. Free Recording of Dr. Trina Hess Teleseminar Interview
Topic: Laughter and Tears Meditation Techniques.
(including an actual laughter practice on this Free Call)
Dr Hess studied Pragito’s new book “Laughter, Tears, Silence: Expressive Meditations to Calm Your Mind and Open Your Heart” and asks insightful questions to bring deeper clarity and enlightened understanding about concerns in our lives.
Here is a sample of some of the questions asked:
* How can laughter and play lead to inner peace?
* Grief and pain are difficult for people. Can you talk about healing pain through meditation techniques?
* Please talk about being “good” versus being authentic.
* In Laughter, Tears, Silence you say: ”……it’s a constant ongoing processing of emotions—all our emotions. A flow, a constant flow, rather than picking and choosing only the nice ones.” Please talk more about this.
* Please talk about desires and goal setting.
* What can help moms/dads stay more calm and find anxiety relief while juggling kids, housework, jobs, spouses and/or divorce.
* What are your best suggestions for people new to meditation?
* and more…….
Free Recording of Pragito Dove teleseminar Interview with Dr. Trina Hess on May, 26th, 2011.